Friday 4 February 2011

Months of Bloggers BLOCK

It has been months since i posted a blog, i thought i had better explained myself. I have for a long time had Bloggers/writers block, i have not had any ideas on topics to write about. Not even one single narration of my life in the past few months.

I felt like i was not only letting myself down but also letting down all those around me. After months of self deprecation, i decided i was going to make myself get out of this funk. No longer waiting for the fog to lift miraculously, if it was going to happen i was going to have to do it myself. And that's when it came to me.

(LIGHT BULB MOMENT) Why don't i write about having writers block. Not just my inability to write something insightful but also the several topics and ideas i think are boring. i figured if i can share what i going through right now. I might be able to effect a change in my circumstances, so here goes nothing, I'll write once a week about anything and everything; if my writings for the next few weeks interests anybody then please enjoy the read, right now i have nothing to lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment