Wednesday 7 July 2010

Notes to Myself



19 November at 17:36
I know where i need to be, I can see my destination clearly, I know who i want to be, I know who i'd love to be; but what is unclear to me is my journey to this destination. B.Onimole


18 July at 20:26

I stumble blindly across the world, hoping i'll find my way. i look clear across the horizon and try to map my part, but i don't see anything. So i settle for just feeling my way through Life. I fall sometimes and i bump into things but i keep going; i refuse to lay down, i refuse to give up, to give up is to die, i refuse to die. B.Onimole



07 July at 11:02
Thick black box, i'm locked in a thick black box. my screams can not be heard, neither can my pounding on the walls and ceiling. All sounds made fall on deaf hears. Please hear me, if you would only listen you would hear me. B.Onimole


01 July at 14:37

Standing at the edge of the ocean i SEE it, the point where the sky meets the earth. The merging of the mysterious sky with the discovered but yet to be conquered earth i SEE it. I SEE the point, all this from a windowless room. That's the power of imagination. B.Onimole


21 May at 11:40

Thoughts of a BEAUTIFUL Mind-Take the 1st step, then a 2nd,and the 3rd before you know it you are at the end of the road. Life is that simple. The hardest bit is the FIRST step. B.Onimole

No comments:

Post a Comment